Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The portfolio

It's coming together.  I haven't had much time to blog about any of the process lately, and I do apologize. But here are a few new works for you to take a gander at. I'll try to tell you bit about them as you scroll through them. Enjoy!

This image was painted vividly in my mind after reading the first few chapters of "The Fire Chronicle". Quite a violent storm is about to disrupt everyone at the garden party. This really got me back into using colored pencil for projects instead of acrylic. I'm still toying with it, but am enjoying the results so far.


This was just something I thought of while sketching. A bratty little girl has a birthday dinner party, and tosses her food onto the waitstaff as the parents give no attention to her poor behavior.


And finally, from one of my own stories, a boy watches his secluded grandfather in his dimly lit library.


The last three.... just practice.

Airship

quick sketch of a painting

Just a silly announcer, I love the color in his coat though.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment